I have a blog called The Observer’s Log. It was a place for me to write my stories, tell everyone a little about what I was doing when I was living so far from home. I don’t write much in it anymore, largely because I became disinterested in the soapbox preachiness that I had somehow waded into. I struggled with relevancy and purposefulness, especially where time was involved: I didn’t want to waste time by not telling a story.
That’s what this place is all about: I want to tell new stories. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.
- The Banshee: Chapter 1 Posted in: Novels, Science Fiction, The Banshee - Another hole is torn open in the ARCH's roof, and Joanna has to fix Bob's mistakes.
- The Girl Who Could Fly Posted in: Childrens - Loretta's friends don't believe that she can fly. There's only one way she can prove it.
- The Westgate Moose Posted in: Non-fiction, Photo Essay - A little (true) story about a moose who came to visit our neighbourhood.
- The Killing House Posted in: Drama - When Mirabel's beloved dog dies, her grandmother Beatrix can't tolerate the sadness any longer and takes Mirabel for a lesson that Beatrix herself realizes she forgot.
- The Threehouse Posted in: Childrens - Luke's bored. Instead of helping his parents, he decides to go visit with his neighbour, Mr. Sorenson, who has a very unusual building in his backyard.
- My Life As A Cat Posted in: Childrens - Lannie is a young girl who finds herself with a wonderfully lazy day to do whatever she pleases.
- The Girl Who Went Up A Mountain Posted in: Childrens - Lumi has always lived in her valley, in her small little space. One day, she wonders where the sun really sets and braves the surrounding mountains.